Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13

Today was fun. We went golfing this morning in Grangeville and I hit a bucket of balls afterward, and my drive is really starting to straighten out. After golf we came back to the church and I made it through the J’s in the lyric system transfer, then there was a church board meeting, so I went and joined in, giving an update on the directory in the process. After the board meeting I went back to my office and played guitar and … finished my last song! The album is done, and it’s going to be legen- wait for it. dary! Legendary! I’m so excited to record them all when I get back to Texas, then get them copyrighted. Oh, also, when I got back home I tried my pie. it was very good. I now know how to make a delightfully edible pie. That was pretty much it for the day today. Not very exciting… but also very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment