Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7

Went to seniors breakfast at Cattleman’s this morning. I now have a money envelope that all the ladies can add to whenever they want, so they don’t have to argue over who gets to pay for me. Afterward I went to the church for a bit, but there was little for me to do there, so I went back to the Thibodeaux’s house and did some house work. Watering plants cleaning the kitchen… stuff like that. This afternoon, Pastor Jim, Anita and I went to New Meadows to play golf. It was both my best and worst game at different times. I got a totally legitimate, no mulligan birdie, had some really great drives, and shot a bogey on an over 500 yard par-five, but also failed miserably on other holes, and lost eleven balls total. Anyway, it was fun over all. I’m going to try to get a bowling trip together, so please pray for a good response. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment