Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18

Today was a pretty good day. Woke up a bit late, because I had such a late night at the Hacklers, then I went to the church and printed out the prototype church directory. Tomorrow we’ll print and assemble. I went back home after working at the church and We decided to head to Grangeville early… very early. We were going to visit a ghost town in Grangeville, but it turned out that it wasn’t a ghost town. We killed time by driving up to Kamiah so I could show my parents where the other team hung out and worked and what not. Then we went back to Grangeville and killed another 45 minutes walking around in shops. After that we went to see Cars 2 at the theater. It was a very good movie. I highly recommend it. Afterward we came home and hit the hay. Tomorrow we’re going to hike school marm, then do the directory, and we have dinner at the Fitch’s. Pray for safety on the hike and quick and effective work in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment