Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 3

Today was pretty slow. Another day of my body catching up with me. I went to church, and helped Pastor Jim with his powerpoint, then ran the projector for worship. After the service I took pictures for the directory for the last time. I’ll be inserting them into the directory over the next few days. After the service I went back to the Thibodeaux’s house and we had lunch. I practiced making bread again, trying to do the recipe from memory, and slightly failing. It needed more salt and sugar than I had included. But it wasn’t too bad all the same. After that I went to take an hour-long nap at 4:00 because I was so tired, and woke up at 3 am. It was an interesting night after that, but eventually I got back to bed and woke up at 9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment