Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 27

Today was… difficult. I woke up at 6:00 and made sure everything was in ship shape around the house, got packed and then loaded the car up. I went to Cattleman’s for breakfast one last time and said goodbye to Bert and Kate. Then I went to the church and gave blood at the blood drive. Once that was done it was time to go, and Doug, Charlene, Mary Lee and I left Riggins! We dropped Mary Lee off in a small town on the way to Boise so she could see her sister, then we went to Ontario Oregon so Charlene could drop something off at her dentist. After that we headed to Boise (not before plugging in the hotel on the gps… Doug and Charlene are sweet…) We got to the hotel and I said goodbye to Doug and Charlene, and that was that. My time in Riggins is done, and now I’m headed for a three day stay in Colorado for LFL. I’ll have a few more posts later so keep your ears perked.

No comments:

Post a Comment