Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 9

Today was pretty great. I had the day to myself to do whatever I wanted, so I slept until 11:00 then went to the church and started working on music… kept rolling with the old to new system transfer. After an hour or so, I decided to work on some of my own songs, and I rolled out a totally new one. It’s really good; I’m so excited. It’s definitely a concert geared song, cause there are a bunch of parts where you can just hear a crowd singing back to you. With that addition, my “Unbroken” album has seven of its nine songs completed. Also, thanks to some help from all my facebook friends, one of the remaining two is half done, so I’m getting really close. God is so good, and he really worked through Pastor Jim encouraging me to take some time out to work on my music, and the product of that encouragement is coming to fruition. I hope it will bring glory to God. There was also the praise team practice that I sat in on which went well. Bruce and I talked a bunch before practice, and we talked about music, and copyright laws and all sorts of things. Then I showed him how to work the new program. That went well. Well that’s my report for today. The thing you should get from it? God is good. (course you should have already known that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment