Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6

Today was a fairly interesting one. Decided to make it one of work. I pressure washed outside the church for an hour, as well as spent a lot of time working on the lyric system for the church, as well as the directory. Both of these are very slow tasks that are going to take a good amount of time. At lunch-time I experimented some with some bacon. I made cinnamon bacon, peanut butter bacon, and a cream cheese bacon fajita. All of it was pretty good. The cinnamon bacon in particular was really good, and something that I will be making again. The other two tasted pretty good, but need a little work before I would make it for somebody else to eat. For the rest of the day I worked on music. I practiced some of my hymn arrangements, wrote a new song, and fleshed out some of my older unfinished ideas. I now have six songs that are finished and ready to be recorded, and three more that are well on their way. My album will hopefully be finished by the end of the summer. Going golfing tomorrow with Anita, Doug, and Pastor Jim. Ill let you know how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment