Friday, July 22, 2011

July 19

Well let’s see. Tuesday My Dad and I started the day with a hike. We went to the Top of School Marm. It just about killed my dad, but I was fine. Coming down from the mountain however, we decided to slide on our backsides (faster… and my dad could barely walk) and I managed to hit a cactus with my hand and backside… so that was fun. After we got back down the mountain I went and printed the directories for Jeannie and Anita to fold. We’ll be handing them out on Sunday. We ran out of toner while we were printing. If only someone from empire office supplies had called to ask me about my toner needs. (point for the Friends reference) After printing for most of the day I headed back home and got changed for dinner at Buck and Jeannie’s, and then ice cream at Bev and Ernie Knight’s house. All in all it was a busy but fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment