Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24

Today was very cool, but sad at the same time. I lead worship at the church this morning, which went surprisingly well, and then there was a going away potluck for Patrick, Jessie and I. The food was amazing and I ate way too much, but it was sad knowing that I won’t see these people for a long time, if ever again. A pleasant surprise was Caleb and Stephen Hackler showing up for the potluck, since I had invited them on Friday, but not gotten a real feedback. Afterward we hung out in the basement of the church playing Wii and whatnot with Megan and Maddi. At about 4:00 I gave Stephen and Caleb a ride home and I hung out with the whole Hackler clan the rest of the night. It was really fun, talking, watching a movie, eating hot dogs, playing music, and just having fun. I’m really gonna miss Caleb and Jordan and I hope to see them again when we hopefully come up here to go skiing. Tomorrow is my last day to see the Thibodeauxs before they leave for their vacation, and that’s going to be rough… Soon I’ll be reflecting on my time here… which will yield very very long blog posts… so… yeah…

No comments:

Post a Comment