Friday, July 22, 2011

July 21

Well My parents left today. We started by going to Cattleman’s for breakfast, so that my parents could experience the great food and the fun service. They left at 11:00, then Pastor Jim, Doug, Anita and I went to Grangeville and played golf. It was my best round ever. I shot a flat 100. Not a good score for some, but great for me. I only had one hole that I had to take maximum strokes and I got Par twice! Afterward we came home and I was hoping to hang out with Caleb Hackler… but he didn’t call, so I guess he was busy. Hot Summer Nights talent show is tomorrow. I’m doing Bill in Lemon in Guitar. I turn a borrowed signed 20 dollar bill, turn it into a one. Take out my guitar, pull a lemon out of the hole under the springs, cut open the lemon and the signed 20 is inside. Wish me good nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment