Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4

Happy birthday America! I had a good day today. Pastor Jim and I started the day with washing the van and the Toyota. After the carwash… wooah woah woah woah yeah, the carwash yeah… we went downstairs and planned the remainder of my stay. We set some spiritual goals, physical goals, and some free time goals, as well as planned a few activities for when my parents arrive. I also had decided that I would be taking a group of whoever wanted to go to McCall to see the fireworks there. I texted/facebooked everyone at about 10:00 and was very discouraged the whole day, as no one responded until 4:30. We were leaving at 6:00. During that time span, I did a little bit of pressure washing, practiced guitar, updated some of the music projector systems, and cleaned up the downstairs kitchen. Eventually some people responded and we went to McCall. In the end, we had a full van load. Mark, Raymond, Megan, Josh, Mccoy, and Jessie ended up being the group. It was a lot of fun. The fireworks were really great, and we had some fun fooling around in McCall. I hope everyone else had a good time. We’re going to go to Zim’s hotsprings soon. Anyway, thanks for the continued prayers. I’m going to bed, and posting this without proof reading because I am just that tired. I’ll edit it tomorrow, so for now, please forgive me for the numerous typos and grammatical errors. Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment